PODCAST: Giannis Helps Us Forget About The Packers
Welcome back to another edition of Tapping The Keg Podcast. It’s rare we see something that’s worth talking about more than the Green Bay Packers, but that’s what happened with Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first week of the NBA season. He is the front page headliner here as we talk in great detail about the fast start to the season.
1. We open the show talking about Halloween costumes which leads to a discussion about Barstool Van Talk, and why ESPN is letting a few people control the company decisions.
2. We cover as much as we can about Giannis looking back on his memorable Saturday night plus some additional thoughts about this Milwaukee Bucks team through four games.
3. We reluctantly talk about the Green Bay Packers. What happened on Sunday? Is Mike McCarthy showing his true colors? Why Charlie and Mitch are getting mad at people for not giving the defense enough credit.
4. World Series preview! We talk about how the Yankees fell apart and paved the way fro the Houston Astros plus why the Los Angeles Dodgers are extremely hard to beat.
5. We finish up with a somber reality for the Wisconsin Badgers on the heels of the first College Football Playoff standings coming out.