PODCAST: Is the Packers Defense For Real?
Mitch and Charlie return for another edition of Tapping The Keg podcast. It’s filled with Wisconsin topics which we know y’all love. Of course, we talk about the Packers with a focus on how ‘real’ this defense actually is then move on to the general NFL outlook after Week 1 and get ready for Week 2. After that, we talk about why the City of Milwaukee does not believe in the Brewers even though they’re in the middle of a pennant race.
– We start talking about Ted Cruz accidently liking a porn video because we are a podcast and it’s part of the rules to talk about that this week.
– We ask the question that everyone is asking in Wisconsin – Is this Packers defense for real? Charlie says people need to wait until the bye week, and if they give up 30 plus points this week, fans should try to keep a level head. By the bye week, Packers fans should have a good idea about the defense.
– While the Brewers won on Tuesday night, no one is showing up the games. Why? Is the lack of dramatics this season that’s driving down causal fan interest? Or the fact people are scared of the boogeyman that is the Chicago Cubs? We dig into it plus look at the rest of the week.
– We talk about why anyone talking about Giancarlo Stanton ‘chasing history’ is an absolute idiot plus other baseball things like the Indians’ 20-game win streak and the Dodgers crumbling.
– We finish talking about how Wisconsin’s game may have lost some of its luster for their opponent, BYU.
Tapping The Keg.