PODCAST: Ride The WI Sports Hypetrain
We’re back for another podcast. Yes, your favorite duo of Charlie and Mitch. We’re talking about the Wisconsin Sports hypetrain in many different forms. It was a fun day to podcast with all sorts of things to talk about which we dig into before getting to the topics of the evening. So, get yourself on the hypetrain and listen to our podcast for the week. Subscribe and give us a listen.
– We do a deep dive with this Packers game on Sunday with how the hell they won this football game. We talk about Aaron Jones, and why Mitch is not buying into the hypetrain of Aaron Jones. We look into what Aaron Rodgers did on Sunday, and how there wasn’t many Packers fans who thought he was losing this football game. Also, a rant about Damarious Randall, and why we all need to relax about his penalty.
– We also preview the Minnesota Vikings game which is always one of the toughest on the schedule. We go through how if the Packers lose this game, it will not be the end of the world even if fans will rush to freak the fuck out because that’s what they do.
– Another hypetrain discussion and this time with Jonathan Taylor, the freshman Badgers running back, who has entered himself in the conversation of the Heisman. Wisconsin also is starting to get some hype around them. Why they shouldn’t take Purdue lightly on Saturday.
– A little MLB Playoffs and why Charlie was wrong about the Diamondbacks.
– We finish with telling you all to relax about the Milwaukee Bucks.