PODCAST: First Eric Bledsoe Impressions
Podcast returns with another edition of Tapping The Keg podcast with all sorts of things happening in the Wisconsin sports world. Charlie and Mitch have a bevy of things to talk about this week ranging from Eric Bledsoe, Marty B, Packers-Ravens, Michigan-Wisconsin and some Brewers talk.
1. We put a bow about on the whole Martellus Bennett situation and talk about if he will be the most hated athlete in the State of Wisconsin when it’s all said and done.
2. We talk through first impressions with Eric Bledsoe on the team as the Bucks have won four straight. We talk about John Henson being this sudden baller plus Khris Middleton, Giannis and Bledsoe himself.
3. We discuss whether we should buy fully into the Packers after their win against Chicago. Both of us are hesitant to believe that this will continue against the Baltimore Ravens this Sunday.
4. We look at the college football playoff picture along with a doomsday scenario for Wisconsin with Minnesota if they can beat Michigan this week. Charlie thinks that the Badgers do have the edge.
5. We finish the pod looking at what the Brewers might do this winter.